October 17, 2009

If You Catch Me At The Border I Got Visas In My Name


After only minimal trouble at the border we made it to Cambodia. Right now we're in Battambang. Today me and Katie went on a tour of the Cambodian countryside. This is us on a bamboo train. These things go surprisingly fast.


The track ahead.


Its a two way track so we had to backtrack when traffic came the other way.

Little girls in the village at the end of the track. They really loved having their pictures taken.

Red peppers drying out in the sun. They're all along the road and they smell great.

2 comments:

  1. What's with "me and Katie went on a tour"? I thought you were teaching english over there../
    "Katie and I went on a tour". Poor kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe nice correction!!

    so what would happen when you ran into each other on the tracks? you can only back up but so far...

    ReplyDelete